Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Model Watching the Clock - original oil pastel over acrylic

The model has a great face and is well able to hold a pose, but toward the end of the session, she obviously was counting the minutes and the clock on the wall was just irresistible.  I have this urge to add to the drawing, but because I can remember scads of drawings and paintings I've ruined by trying to work on them after I'm back in my studio, she stays the way she is and I'll move on to another drawing.  Acrylic paint over acrylic paper with the drawing done with Sennelier oil pastels, this piece is 12 x 9".  Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

WOW!! Connie...this is my new favorite! The color is outstanding and so unique... LOVE IT!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous just as it is! xoxo

Connie Chadwell said...

Thanks so much, Hilda, so happy you like it - I was worried it might be too weird!

Connie Chadwell said...

Hi Aimeslee - Thanks so much - will just leave it alone now.